At Keith Logue & Sons Funeral Directors, we are dedicated to providing compassion, dignity, understanding and honesty at all stages in the burials and cremations process.
- Full advice and guidance on all matters concerning funeral services and pre-planning arrangements, planning a funeral and funeral costs
- Day and night attention every day of the year
- Premises and staff to facilitate conveyance from hospital, nursing facility, home or other place of death to a registered mortuary at any hour, day or night
- A private mortuary ambulance for the transfer of the deceased
- A fully equipped registered mortuary to render hygienic preparation with care, dignity and respect
- Use of private viewing room
- A wide range of caskets or coffins for selection. Including cardboard, MDF, timber veneer and solid timber. Personalized Expression Coffins wrapped in photographic quality images are also available www.expressioncoffins.com.au.
- Access to trained professional consultants to organise funerals locally or for city, country, interstate and conveyance overseas
- Fulfilling any wishes concerning RSL, lodge or other special requirements and notices
- Provision for national flag where appropriate
- A modern fleet of vehicles are available. Car/s for family to church, chapel or funeral venue and return of family at conclusion of funeral service
- An experienced funeral director with trained courteous staff for constant attention during the funeral service.
As part of our services, we also offer to:
- Liaise with clergy, celebrants and or dignitaries to officiate
- Procure the necessary certificate for burials and cremations from doctor, coroner or hospitals
- Order any funeral flowers and bouquets for the family upon request
- Prepare and insert an obituary or notices in the press (country, city and interstate)
- Notify Centrelink, Veterans Affairs and/or the pension department regarding pension and funeral benefit, if applicable
- Advise in all matters and claims relevant to repatriation, union, societies, social services, workers’compensation and so on
- Submit a Registration of Death with Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages, and to order a certified copy of death certificate if required
- Assist with arranging memorialisation
- Organise modern prestige motor vehicles if required
- Collect and return all floral tribute cards
- Removal and mounting of crucifix if desired by family
Monumental and Memorial
When you lose someone you love it is very natural to want to have a physical symbol of who they were. Keith Logue & Sons have a great deal of experience in memorialisation and we can help you decide what sort of remembrance you would like.
From plaques and urns to restorations, Keith Logue & Sons staff can make the necessary arrangements for supply and installation of monuments and memorials.
We offer various styles of monumental commemoration, from rendered concrete to terrazzo, ceramic & metal photos, fully constructed granite monuments and cast bronze cemetery & wall plaques, ceramic and metal photos.
We will discuss your needs to ensure your loved one’s memorial holds a lasting impression for you and your family.